Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hold my place please!

My life has consisted of three elements since crit, work in the sense of my long term job, sleep, which has been happening less and less as of late, and work for this class. Its a good weekend to get obsessedd though because Ive got all the fresh thoughts and ideas from crit in my mind! That means it made lots of sense and was super helpful! Thanks everyone who has commented and given me such good feedback thusfar!

Heres the new piece!
1.5 feet height X 2.5 feet length at the moment, Height will prolly remain static, but Im still toying with the idea of length. :]




Oh- and Im still unsure as to choices in text thusfar, Once I have all of this put together as a series Ill be chill with making some concrete decisions there ^_______^

1 comment:

  1. i like this horse better because it doesnt look like it is being chopped in half by a giant fan...lol...plus it has more energy...
    very nice...this looks like your legit style...
    >O< >O< >O< CANDY!!!!

    ReplyDelete