Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Work in progress...

Current project follows, this is real piecey and I still have a lot planned for it, but I just wanted to show what I've been up to the past while and perchance get some feedback on associations made with:

1) my creature on the left side of the image.

2) the right crescent form.

There is no right or wrong answer at this point- I just want some loose associations that come to mind when looking at the two channels of this image in progress. After I get some feedback I will know better how to progress to get my thoughts on screen. I uploaded with what seemed to be a fair size so detail can be observed if clicked on.

Planned:
Size: 5 feet wide x 3 feet tall @ 300ppi
Printed: on a watercolor or other available matte printing heavy weight paper.

Thanks in advance :)


1 comment:

  1. Heh, this is dead and gone. at least in this form. weaaakkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete